What is mpro?
mpro is a world class mobile business solution that drives business efficiency through the removal of paperwork and through its powerful job scheduling, alerting & reporting capabilities. The hardware (smartphone/PDA/tablet), mpro software, Windows Azure cloud infrastructure, installation & support are all included in an affordable monthly subscription basis – offering businesses an immediate return on investment.
Crimson Tide’s latest version of the mpro software – mpro5 – is available across all mobile operating platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 & Blackberry 10) – offering our customers greater flexibility and choice.
For a much more detailed description about mpro5, please visit our mpro5 website.
Who uses mpro?
mpro is suited for any type of organisation or business that has a team of staff who are working outside the office, capturing data. This could be anyone from an engineer to a nurse visiting a patient in their own home. mpro is currently used within the following industries: facilities management, retail, health & safety, auditing, nursing, patient care, logistics & asset management.
mpro is a service
mpro is a service. We are passionate and committed to helping organisations improve efficiency through the mobilisation of their business. We work with our customers every step of the way to ensure that mpro meets their expectations and requirements. This is true throughout the whole of their mpro contract.
How does mpro help these organisations improve efficiency & save money?
- Reduced expenditure on admin, paper, post, ink, filing & fuel costs
- No more paperwork
- No more double entry data
- Increased accuracy of data
- Increase staff productivity
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Faster invoicing
- Proof of work completion
- Proof of customer and internal signature
- Full paper trail of work completed
- Highly advanced reporting system
Please visit our mpro5 website for a much more detailed overview of our mpro product
Why our customers choose mpro over other mobile solutions?
- It is always simple & easy to use (while also being an incredibly powerful & advanced solution)
- mpro offers our clients an immediate return on investment
- No internal infrastructure is required by our customers – we host all of it through with Windows Azure
- mpro solutions have been rolled out to 100s of clients within the UK and Ireland
- mpro solutions are charged on a monthly subscription basis – no capital outlay for the customer
- Crimson Tide is a company that is 100% focused on mobility and has been in the market for a long time
- Crimson Tide is a certified Microsoft Gold Mobility Partner
- mpro5 is written in HTML5 and is available across all mobile operating platforms