More than ever, retailers are under immense pressure to ensure the cleanliness and safety of their stores, due to the growing costs in claim investigations. To keep accident claims to a minimum, store and operations managers must ensure that their stores are regularly monitored and that any incidents are dealt with swiftly. But how can you ensure you are updated in real-time of any incidents in stores? See the video below to find out how easy it can be with mpro5:
mpro5 is already helping retailers to ensure the cleanliness and safety of stores through:
- Incident Investigation - capturing all information, including photo evidence relating to any incidents in stores.
- Job Scheduling - manage staff online and have clear visibility of availability.
- Automated Alerts - mobile notifications to any required staff to help manage a job.
- Audit Completion - carrying out regular checks to ensure all stores meet a high standard.
- Dashboards and Reporting - providing management teams with accurate data regarding store performance.
These are just a few of the benefits retailers are already experiencing today. Save your store money in a variety of ways, including expensive investigations into false claims. There’s no doubt that your competitors have already moved away from paper-based processes. If you’d like to find out more about how you can protect your stores against costly investigations, call us today on 01892 54 24 44 or leave your details here and a member of our team will be in touch.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries