As the store, regional or operations manager of an electrical goods retailer, we understand one of your priorities is to have clean, quality displays to entice potential buyers into the shop. Once in the shop, one of your many tasks includes ensuring the public are safe. To do this, you need to have a well organised cleaning and auditing solution in place to guarantee the health & safety element of your store runs smoothly. Things can still go wrong & insurance claims (legitimate and fraudulent) can occur. What do you do when this happens? we offer a mobility platform to help you save time and money in costly investigations, by ensuring your stores are and remain clean and safe, simply through the use of your smartphones and mobile devices. How? this short video offers an overview:
mpro5 can help you through:
- Schedules - organise your regular and reactive cleaning & manage your staff
- Audits – complete cleaning/maintenance audits to ensure stores remain in a clean and safe state
- Repairs – send alerts out remedial teams to complete urgent repairs
- Incident Capture – take time/date stamps, photos and notes if any accidents occur
- Health and Safety inspections – complete health and safety inspections on location
- Surveys - conduct customer surveys and record product tests - to ensure you provide excellent service with fully functioning products
We can help you work smarter. Ensure your workforce accurately follow the correct job processes in every task they do. Provide management with the tools to easily analyze trends within the business via dashboards and reports. Protect your stores from fraudulent claims and costly investigations.
mpro5 is not just an mobile app, it is a mobility platform. What does this mean? you can save time & money, reduce costs in claim investigations and provide better customer service. Call us today on 01892 54 24 44 to find out more.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries