Engineers in the facilities management sector are being called on to embrace the potential of technology to deliver more effective building management. Through the use of smartphones and tablets staff on location can collect essential data with ease, which can then help management teams when analyzing the performance of your business. This short video will demonstrate how this works :
mpro5 can help you carry out vital tasks such as:
- Job Scheduling – Assign jobs to your mobile staff in real-time and plan effectively.
- Auditing – Ensure all work is being carried to the required standards.
- Surveys – Complete health and safety surveys to identify risks earlier.
- Reporting – Create and share customer specific reports.
- Dashboards - Evaluate your key performance indicators.
mpro5 will help you increase your workforce productivity by increasing communication between mobile and management teams , saving you time and money. By being more proactive as you look after facilities, your customer service will improve, with accurate data analysis and reports. If you’d like to find out more about how you can reduce operational costs call us today on 01892 54 24 44, email email@example.com or simply complete the call me now form and we will call you.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries