Offices look vastly different today than they did 20 years ago, with new emerging technologies continuing to be developed, the office is now more reliant on technology than ever before. The most common change to work environments is the new freedom that mobile technology and communications have allowed, giving workers the tools they need to complete tasks away from the office whilst still having access to all essential documentation. Do you recall an office environment like this:
Depending on which solution you choose, enterprise mobility can simplify a number of different process within your business. Using mpro5 as an example you can have the ability to :
- Schedule Jobs through an Integrated Website
- A mobile application with the ability to complete assigned jobs (Even including devices in your subscription)
- Mobile Application with an Online/Offline capability to complete jobs without Wi-Fi
- Attach a variety of data to complete forms including photos, barcodes and signatures
- Reports automatically generated from completed jobs saving you time and effort
By choosing the correct Enterprise Mobility Strategy, you will be able to Complete Paperwork with ease, Assign and Organize and Prioritize Tasks, Stay in control of your finances and much more.
Our solution mpro5 allows you to simplify a number of different processes, for more information to see how we can help your business please contact us.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries