Mobile working has now become an essential part of day to day business. By maximising the use of mobile devices in your businesses you will be able to ensure consistent communication between staff and enable them with the tools required on location. Those involved in facilities management will know there can be a high demand of jobs to be completed in various locations, in the space of one day. So how can do you keep track of the jobs completed throughout the day? An enterprise mobility platform can improve levels of efficiency as well as providing you with immediate return on investment, saving you multiple costs, for example money spent printing forms. Here will we will discuss the different business processes that could be mobilized and issues that can be addressed through an enterprise mobility platform, please see the video below to see how your business can be transformed by removing paperwork from your business:
Further tasks that can be simplified through the features of mpro5 include:
- Job Scheduling – Schedule jobs to users through an online job planner, immediately pushing job information out to users
- Cleaning Checks – Cleaning checks that would normally be carried on location with paper could all be stored and completed on a mobile device. Provide photo evidence and signature capture
- Processing Forms – By using a mobile form you will be able to capture data on location and will not have to wait until a later date to upload them separately
- Accurate reporting – Reports will automatically be generated from a completed job including all data recorded on location such as photos
- Bespoke Dashboards– The data from the forms can be recorded and viewed on a bespoke dashboard allowing you to easily identify business strengths as well as areas for improvement
Give your workforce the ability to carry out their tasks and capture all the important daily information you need.
By choosing to complete your business processes through a mobile device, your workforce productivity will be transformed, with real time access various documents granted on location for your workforce regularly on location, and to your management teams through our web client. From recording time and attendance of staff, to completing inspections, mpro5 can cater to your business requirements. An enterprise mobility platform can also improve the sustainability of your business by helping to ensure that procedures remain relevant and effective over time. mpro5 is a mobility platform that will give you everything you need in one monthly subscription. We know this because we have done it before - See here : Facilities Management for more.
Want to bring innovation to your business in 2017? Meet our team at The Cleaning Show at ExCeL London March 14th-16th
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries