Mobility has always been a crucial element to a variety of business industries, with different types of jobs required to be completed on location. With ongoing developing technology enabling better communication, businesses have the ability to increase the productivity and flexibility of employees with enterprise mobility.
But what does enterprise mobility actually mean?
Enterprise Mobility, and more specifically the different types of Enterprise Mobility Platforms and Solutions are now becoming increasingly important as different businesses attempt to maximize their productivity and efficiency, whilst also developing a global strategy, but it can be confusing to find the right solution for you, therefore it is beneficial to know the basics of what functionalities can be included before having to look at multiple different possibilities.
Depending on which solution you choose, enterprise mobility can simplify a number of different process within your business. Using mpro5 as an example you can have the ability to :
- Schedule Jobs through an Integrated Website
- A mobile application with the ability to complete assigned jobs (Even including devices in your subscription)
- Mobile Application with an Online/Offline capability to complete jobs without Wi-Fi
- Attach a variety of data to complete forms including photos, barcodes and signatures
- Reports automatically generated from completed jobs saving you time and effort
By choosing the correct Enterprise Mobility Strategy, you will be able to Complete Paperwork with ease, Assign and Organize and Prioritize Tasks, Stay in control of your finances and much more.
Our solution mpro5 allows you to simplify a number of different processes, for more information to see how we can help your business please contact us.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries