In recent years , data management has become a much higher priority in facilities management due to its ability to demonstrate the performance of staff and give companies a competitive advantage in the sector. It is therefore critical that workforces on location are able to communicate with management teams in real-time with accurate data. By using a smartphone or tablet, management teams can keep customers informed, manage staff effectively and reduce wasteful practices that include paper. See how in the video below:
mpro5 can help your business in a variety of areas, including:
- Planning – Have instant visibility of where your workforce is and schedule new jobs effectively.
- Workforce Productivity – Enable staff on location to complete a variety of tasks including audits, proof of delivery and surveys without Wi-Fi.
- Measurement – Track and measure cleaning/maintenance job completion.
- Reporting – Remove paperwork with automated reports containing all recorded data.
- Trend Analysis - See what is happening in your business from every angle through custom dashboards.
mpro5 will help you increase your workforce productivity by translating recorded data into useful information in real-time, saving you time and money and enhancing your performance. Your customer service will improve with management teams having a better understand of what's happening inside the business, which will enable them to tackle challenges that lie ahead. If you’d like to find out more about how you can reduce operational costs call us today on 01892 54 24 44, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply complete the call me now form and we will call you.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries