Our development team have been hard at work to ensure mpro5 is evolving with your business requirements and using the latest in innovative technology. We have upgraded to the latest available mobile frameworks to provide best-in-class technology to our mpro5 customers, to help remote staff complete jobs with ease.
So what does this mean and how can it benefit our users?
- Slicker response times - save time when completing jobs.
- Increased reliability – perform tasks on location with ease.
- Improved communication performance from devices to the cloud – ensure management teams are updated in real-time.
- New features - we can offer features that are much more ‘consumer’ and with your industry wording.
- Cleaner look and feel - the app will be cleaner and more akin to existing apps such as Outlook, Yammer, and Facebook Messenger.
- Does it impact what people do on a daily basis? – everything is much faster.
- Improved services – It is much easier for us to test and maintain, meaning better reliability and uptime for our customers.
- Quicker use - Communications are at least twice as fast as they were before. In some instances much quicker.
We would like to invite you to join us for a webinar to celebrate our latest release on World FM day 17th May at 10AM. Our deputy CEO, Luke Jeffrey will demonstrate the latest benefits mpro5 can bring to your business. This webinar will also give you the exclusive chance to see what our latest release will look like before anyone else. To register please click here. Can’t join us at this time? We will be hosting a number of webinars over the next few weeks, details to join our next webinar will be provided at a later date.
Written by Abby Simcox - Sales and Marketing Executive
Content writer for Crimson Tide Ltd. Writing regular articles in regards to Enterprise Mobility and its applicability to a variety of industries